Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Dairy entry: Today




"All eyes on me when I walk in,
No question that this girl's a 10
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
My walk, my talk the way I dress
It's not my fault so please don't trip
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful"


currently obsessed with
Pretty Girl Rock
feeling conceited
whenever i sing along
but in a good way





this morning i woke up wanting to go back to sleep
wait...that happens every morning

i convinced myself that needed to get out of bed
had breakfast (for the first time this week)
and listened to my dad worry that there would be traffic bc of the opening of Parliament

there wasn't traffic

i didnt shower
and argued myself into putting on make up
my hair was a mess
and by chance there was a cute guy in my computer class

i wrote an exemption test
which was trickier (lol is that how you spell it) than i expected
went to chem class
...
only to realise how much of a las it is to actually think about things



i spent money on food
and spoke with CraigParker
who reminds me of David more than i like

i sat by myself in the shade on the grass, missing the design students
 only to have some random guy
(who ended up being nice)
come and sit with me and ruin my whole "sitting alone" vibe

i never have "me" time anymore

i came home, showered and fell asleep in my towel on my bed
only to be woken up by my mom
--confused--
i worried about which day it was (thinking i had slept till the next morning)
only to find out it was still Friday and only 4pm

i snuck my dog inside the house
and we sat on the kitchen floor eating marie biscuits



i tweeted
listened to the great music on andrea's CD
i made tea ... more than once :)
and discovered these delicious, chewy filled meringue biscuits
that i think my brother hid

i reflected on my feelings
LOL!
actually, i just asked myself why he loves me
and why he's been trying so hard recently

not loving anyone atm
not even the boy andrea dreamt about me being with
though when i saw this picture (that she gave me)
i thought of him


i can picture us sitting here

i sang along while nicolas played guitar
and walked around with no pants on
and i watched the #butreallyonthecouch videos again
bc they seem to make me smile

thinking we should make more
and maybe have guest appearances

but for now
i'll go to bed
bc honestly, thats the place to be these days

love
x

No comments:

Post a Comment