Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

“Dogs have Owners, Cats have Staff.”


"on the stoop w/ my dogs, drinking jasmine tea"

it's my new favourite hobby
to drink tea outside at sunset and just watch them

 

"If you don't own a dog, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life"







"Many years ago, when an adored dog died, a great friend, a bishop said to me, "You must always remember that as far as the Bible is concerned, God only threw the humans out of Paradise"


they're the single most amazing things that i've ever been blessed with

they're always there for hugs and kisses
and are always so excited, each and everytime they see me

how can you explain a love like that?


and pixie is incredibly jealous and such an attention seeker
and rusty thinks a pet on the head is the best gift i could ever give him

and...
as much as i want a little puppy,
they do complete my life.


 
"The more people i meet, the more i like my dog" ~ unknown



xoxo









 


No comments:

Post a Comment