Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Don’t love me



i remember once getting a facebook inbox
from a guy I was sort of friends with at varsity

all he said was “can I ask you something?”
to which I replied
“look, if I wanted to go out with you, I would have asked you myself”

Thinking about him, reminds me that I still have him on facebook
I should really delete him

anyway,
here are afew reasons why you shouldn’t love me:

1.     I don’t love you back
2.     If I did love you back, you would know
3.     Just bc I smile, flirt, maybe even kiss you, doesn’t mean I like you
4.     If you do like me, don’t do it behind my back, be upfront about it, tell me to my face, preferably via text, this way I’ll let you know personally I don’t like you back
5.     Don’t like me, its just annoying for me, and sad for you, mostly bc now I'm feeling bad bc you like me and I don’t like you back...see what you’ve gone and done
6.     Just don’t like me
7.     If you do so happen to like me....get over it or maybe just check in with me first? Bc maybe I do like you back? Or maybe you’re really cute and then we could have something? Though I highly doubt the latter
8.     Check my blog and twitter, even facebook, bc if I haven’t mentioned you, I totes don’t like you

[awkward that I’ve gone off track]

9.     I’ll break your heart, trust me, I’ve done this before ... not on purpose of course, thats just rude
10.  I’ve just come out of a relationship .... lol this isn’t a real excuse, just thought it would be fun to say
11.  I'm not entirely sure I want to be inlove with someone
12.  Rereading #2 I think its a lie....again, check in with me, though if I say we should hook up or go out....or if I make any effort at all, then I like you
13.  I'm really picky when it comes to guys.....kiddin, its not about looks, kiddin, as long as you have nice hair, nice eyes, a good smile, facial hair and a good body then I’ll probably, most defiantly like you back, also if you have an accent, then that would be a plus, or if you played guitar or sang....if you don’t have/do any of these, then you shouldn’t love me ..... hmmm though even if you do (thinking about the guy I mentioned in the start) I probs still wont love you back

yeah thats it
personally I think guys who like me are annoying
or maybe bc none of the right guys seem to like me
and to be honest, I would never notice if a guy likes me
well beside the ones that tell me to my face
but then my friends, Faheem and sometimes even my mom, are like
“you know he probably likes you”
Or sometimes they just say
“he likes you”
and then its just awkward for everyone
kay not for everyone, but just for me

liking people is soo overrated

I say this even though, I really like a guy and he doesn’t like me back
guess thats life

the cycle of life
or the cycle of love

lol




xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment